How is our post puller different than all the others?
- Allows up to a 18 inch diameter plug to be pulled with the post. Will not lean forward like the competition. PULLS POST AND PLUG ALMOST STRAIGHT UP. Not a cheap farm jack, like the competition. Frame is much heavier and unit will last much longer than the competition. Much more stable than the competition. Is being tested now at Texas Tech University.
- PLUG PULLER: Special looped chain pulls plug or post stub if the post breaks. OR buy our Claw Plug Puller device. NO ONE HAS THIS!
- Cost is less than other similar pullers. We don’t want to get rich selling one unit. We want to sell many units for a better price. Cost is a little more than the “FARM JACK ON A FRAME BOYS”, but you often get what you pay for and you are getting a MUCH HEAVIER frame unit that operates with easy working hydraulics rather than brute strength, and therefore more work.
- Heavy duty, yet one man is able to handle it. The weight of unit is approx. 119 lb. NOW there is a safe method for one man loading into a truck or van. Method is included free.
- Pulling beam has great strength. 8 ton ram jack is used. Pulling force is approx. 4,600 lb straight up on the post or plug. This should be enough for any post / plug or sign, otherwise you might need explosives.
- REMEMBER: Weight load on many tractor buckets is only around 800 lbs. So if you are using a tractor now, this unit will pull it up like butter and use no gas. Goes in any yard without tearing up the yard or landscaping.
- Perfect for fence companies, municipalities with street signs, fencing and municipality tool suppliers, etc. Will even pull up break away highway sign stubs.
- COMPACT: NO EXPENSIVE FLUID PUMPS OR EQUIPMENT NEEDED. TOTALLY SELF CONTAINED. USES NO GAS OR ELECTRICITY. EASILY FITS IN THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUCK OR VAN and can easily be loaded and unloaded by our special ONE MAN UNLOAD METHOD.
- LOW MAINTENANCE COST AND LOW COST TO REPLACE JACK, IF EVER NEEDED.